- This course offers a chance to explore the growing world of 3D printing and modeling.
- Students will experience the entire 3D printing process from start to finish.
- Students will learn printer safety procedures, prep, cleaning, and maintenance.
- Students will learn 3D modeling and coding in Autodesk Tinkercad.
What is Tinkercad?
Tinkercad is a free, online 3D modeling program created by Autodesk (the makers of Maya). It is known for its simplicity, ease of use, and the fact that it runs in a web browser (no special applications required). It has become a popular platform for creating models for 3D printing.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Students Who:
- Are ages 7 – 18
- Are interested in 3D modeling
- Want to print their own 3D creations
- Like sculpting
- Are good at or want to learn how to think and create in three dimensions
By the end of this course, students will:
- Design 3D models
- Complete the entire 3D printing process
- Understand best practices for creating error-free 3D prints
- Know how to troubleshoot and problem solve prints
Also, check out our free coding club when you sign up with us!