- This course is an introduction to 3D design and printing using Oculus VR and Autodesk Maya.
- Students will use industry-level software to create amazing characters, monsters and objects ready for 3D print or use in video games.
- Students will the entire process of character design from their drawing to a fully realized 3D model that they will print and take home.
What is Autodesk Maya?
Autodesk Maya is an industry standard animation and modeling software used to create movies, video games and animations. Learning Maya will help students understand how 3D objects are made and how to add animations, lighting and effects.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 7 – 18
- Interested in Graphic Design, Animation and 3D
- Want to create their own toys, VR characters or video game characters
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- How to think and create objects in 3D,both with in VR and in Autodesk Maya
- The basics of Autodesk Maya
- Fundamental drawing and character design
- Elements of professional design and typography
Also, check out our free coding club when you sign up with us!