- This course offers a kid-friendly, intuitive, innovative approach for learning programming and game development using , Roblox, one of the fastest-growing game creation platforms currently.
- Students will use Roblox’s built-in editor and Lua code to create 3D worlds.
- Students will also study what makes a Roblox game a runaway hit and learn to create scripts for their own game or even sell to other designers for use in their games!
What is Lua?
Lua is a powerful and fast programming language that is easy to learn designed to be a lightweight embeddable scripting language. It is used for all sorts of applications, from games to web applications and image processing.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 9 – 12
- Complete Beginners In Programming
- “Gamers” And “Hackers”
- Analytical And Design-Oriented
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- 8 units of Lua programming
- Basic programming syntax
- Code organization and reuse
- Use programming logic to create gameplay mechanics and create 3D worlds
- Learn to make stand alone gaming scripts for anyone to use
Also, check out our free coding club when you sign up with us!