- Get hands-on with your own autonomous robot.
- Using basic circuitry and frame components, construct a base for your robot and bring it to life with your code.
- Explore 3D printing as part of the engineering design process and rapid prototyping.
- Acquire STEM skills of hands-on mechanics, critical thinking, and collaboration—vital skills for any future robotics engineer.
Students can choose from a variety of platforms and programming languages to work with depending on what they would like to achieve with their robot.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Students Who:
- Are ages 10 – 17
- Are interested in robotics
- Are interested in programming
- Like problem solving
By the end of this course, students will:
- Work in 3D space and design 3D models
- Complete the entire 3D printing process
- Explore the basics of autonomous robotics
- Learn the fundamentals of electrical engineering
Also, check out our free coding club when you sign up with us!