- This course gives students the tools to turn abstract ideas into reality
- Students start learning and programming the Arduino from the very first session instead of covering abstract theories.
- As robots are an essential part of many businesses, students who learn robotics will have more opportunities in their future careers.
What is Arduino?
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Over the years, a worldwide community of makers – students, hobbyists, artists, programmers, and professionals – has gathered around this open-source platform. Their contributions have added up to an incredible amount of accessible knowledge that can be of great help to novices and experts alike.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 9 – 16
- Complete Beginners In Robotics
- Interested In A More Hands-On Learning Approach
- Excited To Create Technology
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- 8 units of simple electronics through Arduino programming concepts
- Basic circuits and their simple functions
- Methods that allow Arduino to communicate with other devices
- Digital and analog outputs
- Ways to build simple robotics projects such as a Line Tracing Robot
Also, check out our free coding club when you sign up with us!