Due to concerns over the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) and in consideration of the health and safety of participants and staff members, the Tokyo Coding Club Elementary After-School Program is currently cancelled/postponed.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and kindly ask for your understanding.
Tokyo Coding Club Elementary After-School Program
Academics・STEM Programs・Music・Language・Fun Activities
Tokyo Coding Club elementary after-school programs give students opportunities to learn skills, explore their interests, and discover new things.
We’ll admit: 2021 is a tricky year to navigate.
Although there is still so much up in the air about the back-to-school season, you can rely on fun after-school programs to keep kids learning after the bell rings. From music classes and art pods to foreign language tutoring and yoga, we’ll help you discover what’s being offered virtually and in-person—and what’s still TBD.
Whether you’re opting for the blended learning or remote curriculum, we’re here for you every step of the way as you tackle this new norm, whether you’re concerned about outdoor learning or want to apply for just once-a-week STEM programs.
As Featured In:
Elementary After-School Program Information
Class Size: 4 – 5 children in a class
Term One: Early-April to mid-July
Term Two: Early September to mid-December
Term Three: Early January to mid-March
(no classes on public holidays)
Academic Partner: Tokyo Academics, Top Tutoring Center in Tokyo For Ages 7-18 with tutors graduated from world class universities such as Harvard, Oxford, Princeton and many more!
- Elementary Reading
- Elementary Writing
- Elementary Math
- Elementary Science
- Elementary Debate Class
Tokyo Coding Club Instructors: World-class STEM majors graduates that has profound industry experience, delivering trending technology programs such as coding, robotics, animations, videos and digital music production.
- Coding/Programming with (Minecraft, Roblox, Python and many more)
- Robotics with (Lego, Electronics, RVR, Sphero)
- 3D Printing Engineering
- Digital Music Production (Ableton)
- Animations (Stop Motion/Adobe Animate)
- Videos (Youtube/Twitch)
Arts + Crafts (Painting, Modelling, Puppetry, Photography, and More)
- Japanese (Beginner/Intermediate)
- Chinese (Beginner/Intermediate)
- Computer Literacy (Typing/Word/Powerpoint/Others)
- Private Music Lessons (Piano, Drums or Guitar)
- STEM Games Party (Minecraft/Roblox)/Board Games Night
Pricing Guide (Minimum of 4 subjects per week)
4~5 subjects/week – 5000 yen/subject/week
6~7 subjects/week – 4500 yen/subject/week
8~10 subjects/week – 4000 yen/subject/week
(*) – add on 3,000 yen per session
More Add Ons
- Pick-up/Drop-off vehicle support:
1000 yen ~ one way
- After 18:00 ~ Request Any Subject + Dinner support
Learning materials and equipment are all provided.
Note: For private music lessons, piano (keyboard), guitar (electric) and drums (electric) will be provided.
Registrations are open, seats are very limited
Payment: Pay In Advance. Refunds are available.
Tokyo Coding Club is Tokyo’s top STEM school for ages 7-18 in coding, robotics, animations and videography.
Our STEM instructors are industry professionals and creators in Tokyo that believe in the idea of awesome technology education for your children’s future.
Our summer camp program will mainly be conducted in English but bilingual support will be provided by our staff members. This is an opportunity for Japanese students to immerse themselves in an environment where they can converse and make friends with native speakers!
Maintain Social Distance (1+M)
- Social distancing means staying 1+ meter apart
- Indoor areas will have ground markings to instruct guests where to stand while queuing and in which direction to keep moving.
- In busy periods we may have limits on the number of guests allowed in our inside spaces.
- Where we can, we will operate lesson registration, and daily greetings outdoors.
- Where possible we ask you to book lessons online.
Wear a face covering when social distancing is not possible.
- When social distancing is not possible we recommend the use of a face covering.
- An appropriate face covering can include balaclavas, snoods, buffs, neck-warmers, or similar, and should fit closely around the mouth and nose.
- Face covering may be required on chairlifts.
Practice good hygiene
- We have increased the number of sanitizer stations in and around our offices.
- We are following stricter practices in cleaning our facilities.
- If you sneeze or cough, catch it in your elbow or a tissue. CATCH IT, BIN IT, KILL IT
If unwell, stay at home
- It is important that if you feel unwell you stay home, and follow government and health agency guidance.
- We ask that you inform us by email or phone if you are unable to attend your lesson.
1-week cancellation notice is needed.
Please note we do not accept cancellations left on our answering machine.
Tokyo Coding Club reserves the right to cancel programs due to inclement weather, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control. In this case, alternate dates may be offered or full refunds will be made.