Video Editing for YouTube
Private Lessons | Group Classes
- This course is an introduction to video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro and (Streamlabs) OBS.
- Students will use industry-level software to create and edit videos ready for sharing across media sites like YouTube.
- Students will use a mixture of screen recording and camera technology (webcam or DSLR) in order to simultaneously capture gameplay and commentator shots
- Students will learn about moderation and safety tools in order to protect themselves online
- A Twitch component can be added upon request.
Students will need their own or a parent-provided a YouTube (Google) and/or Twitch account as well as access to a Fortnite (free) or Minecraft (paid) account in order to take this course.
What is Adobe Creative Cloud?
Adobe Creative Cloud is a set of professional applications that gives access to a collection of software used for graphic design, animation, video editing, and more.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 13 – 18
- Interested in streaming or vlogging
- Interested in video technology, recording, and editing
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- The basics of Adobe Premiere Pro
- The basics of Open Broadcast Software (OBS) or Streamlabs OBS
- Fundamental audio and video editing techniques
- How to utilize tags and descriptions on sites that use algorithims
- Internet safety measures and good internet citizenship
Also, check out our free coding club when you sign up with us!